2-way entry wooden pallets are used wherever higher degrees of pallet durability and load carrying strength are required.
A 2-Way Wooden Pallet typically has top slats, bottom slats and bearers at the sides.
2-Way Pallets can have a maximum of 2 entry points. Both forklift and jack can access the 2 entry points i.e. front and rear.
There are 5 varieties of 2-Way Entry Wooden Pallets:
- 2-Way Non-Reversible – There are 2 faces i.e. one top and one bottom, both are not interchangeable and hence are non-reversible.
- 2-Way Reversible – Both the decks i.e. top and bottom are interchangeable and can be reversed to utilise both the sides.
- 2-Way Single Deck – Skids or 2-Way Single Deck pallets have only the top side/deck and they cannot be overturned like the reversible pallets.
- 2-Way Non-Reversible with Wing – Both the top and bottom decks are non-identical to each other and cannot be reversed. The pallets have horizontal wings/wooden runners (or stringers) extending over the supporting blocks.
- 2-Way Reversible with Wing – Both the top and bottom decks are identical to each other and can be reversed.The pallets have horizontal wings/wooden runners (or stringers) extending over the supporting blocks.
- Termite proof
- Weighs less in comparison to a 4-Way Pallet
- Lasts long
- Fine finish
Industrial Usage: Heavy Duty Equipment manufacturing companies
- Wood source: Hardwood like Rubber, Neem and Jungle
- Dimensions: Custom made
- Minimum order: 500 pallets
- Lead time: 1 – 2 days